Friday, April 01, 2005

Welcome! Glad you dropped in

Having a website ( (www.tomlips.ca ) has many advantages, and once I learned to accept a new level of shameless self-promotion, I got to enjoy it. However, despite technical progress, updating the site is still a rather laborious process, and errors easily creep in.

By contrast, maintaining a "blog" (web log) is easy (so far!). Accordingly, I decided to set up this blog instead of maintaining a "What's New" page on the web site. The web site and the blog are meant to complement each other and will link to each other as appropriate. If all goes as planned, you will find here the latest available information about my upcoming or recent performances, as well as (if I get ambitious) the occasional journal-like entry related to my music or storytelling activities. Unlike most bloggers, I don't plan to use this log to air my angst, so don't worry!

Cheers,

Tom

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home