Friday, July 17, 2015

Tom Shamelessly Promotes his December 10 (yes, DECEMBER 10th!) Concert at the NAC 4th Stage in Ottawa

Occasionally I am a bit late in posting news about upcoming performances.  I apologize for this tardiness and am doing my best to improve...   People tell me “with a little more notice, we  might have been able to attend!”  Well, get out your calendars, friends:  here is the first official announcement of my concert scheduled for  December 10th, 2015.  I have booked the room, forked over the down payment, and secured the collaboration of some extremely talented musicians to help me out. Now all I need to do (besides rehearsing) is sell the tickets!

This is also going to be a belated launch (or perhaps an anniversary celebration!) for my new CD, “The Devil’s Day Off.” This delightful product came off the presses last December, but for various reasons organizing a timely launch concert proved too much for yours truly.  As a result, I have been quietly selling the “unlaunched” CD as opportunities arise, but it hasn’t yet had the party it deserves. 

So I’m not saying you need to wait until December to buy your copy, but that will be a very convenient time to purchase copies for, say, Christmas gifts.  Just sayin’... And whether you already have your copy or not, it would be great to see you at the celebration!

Tickets are $20, and they will go on sale at the NAC Box Office on October 1st.  (But if you are really keen, you can get a ticket direct from me before then.)  More details to come!